- About Time LLC reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any event for safety concerns. This may include severe weather, security issues, construction, accidents or other issues that may affect the safety of participants. When possible and if feasible an event may be rescheduled. There is no guarantee that it could, can, or will be rescheduled.
- No refunds or credits will be provided under any circumstances for canceled events or to those that cannot attend a rescheduled event.
- Cancellation/postponement decisions will be made as early as possible on event day or prior to event day if possible.
- In case of inclement weather and/or other safety concerns, management reserves the right to alter/modify/cancel any or all potions the race course.
- In the case of a concelation or course alteration due to weather/” Natural Disaster”/Local Incident/Terrorist Act, there will be No Refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must except any such risk of their entry fee paid. There is no complementary race entry to a future race. All monies collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies, staffing, and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair, safe and exciting event for all. Any decision we make to go forth with the race is based on the overall event safety.
- There is NO rain date, as long as it is safe to do so, we will go rain or shine.
- In case of Potentially Dangerous weather conditions: We are able to hold the start time of the event for up to one hour to allow potentially dangerous weather to pass. After this “hold” period, alterations or full cancelation of the event may be made. Given circumstances as they present themselves on race day or even prior to race day, Triathlons my be alter to a Duathlon format, A time trail Bike Run format, A bike only time trial, a run only format or fully canceled. Duthlons may be altered to A time trail Bike Run format, A bike only time trial, a run only format, or cancelled fully. It should also be noted that again based on circumstances distances my be altered from those published.
- Specific to Mountain Bike Racing and Potentially dangerous weather conditions – As long as there is not Lighting we will race unless there is a potential of flash flooding.
- Road Cycling only events and potentially dangerous weather conditions. We are able to hold the start time of the event for up to one hour to allow potentially dangerous weather to pass.However this is dependent on authorization for Law enforcement personnel and the road usage permitting authority. The event my be canceled fully without a “hold” period.
Division Change Policy:
- Individuals may change divisions (within that event only…example: solo to relay) up to 7 days before the event.
- Participants dropping into a lower price division will not receive refunds.
- Participants upgrading into a higher price division must pay the difference as of the date of notice to About Time LLC. This payment will be collected at packet pick-up prior to receiving your race packet.
- Event updates will be sent out via email starting approximately one week prior to that specific event. We will also post updates on the Website and/or Facebook page. We will send out and post any changes as soon as possible, however, it is the athletes responsibility to read it. Always check the event website and/or the About Time Events facebook page prior to leaving for the event to ensure you have the latest updates.
We also reserve the right to use emails given to us for the use of sending out information about events or upcoming events.
- Relay teams may substitute team members up to 3 days before the event. At least one team member from the originally registered team must compete on this team.
- About Time LLC has a “No Refund Policy”
- No refunds or rollovers will be provided if you choose not to attend an event for reasons other then those stated below.
- Management further reserves the right to reject or accept any race entry.
- A few basic exceptions to this are:
1. Active Military duty call up
2. Family emergencies, deaths, births, auto accidents and such
- A Participant may transfer their entry to another only with authorization from About Time LLC. This is called an Administrative Transfer and carries a service charge which will be published on the events entry forms and individual website. There is a small service fee for this.
- A participant my transfer their entry to another About Time LLC owned event held within the same calender. Notification to About Time LLC must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event start time. This transfer does not apply to an event that was canceled due to severe weather, security issues, construction, accidents or other issues that may affect the safety of participants.
- At most events we will have individuals providing parking instructions on race morning.
Transition Area Info:
- Only Athletes with Numbers, Race Officials, and Race Management will be allowed in the Transition Area. No others permitted to be in transition area at any time during the event.
- Participants – will be allowed to remove their bikes (post race) from the transition starting after all participants have returned from the Bike portion of your event. Anyone removing their bike prior to authorization or with out permission from the Race Director will be disqualified. If you have special circumstances, such as work commitments or something of this nature, come ask us and we will work with you.